6.10.2004

Searching

Is there anyting in this world more depressing than finances? I find myself looking into things like buying a house or a nice car, and it boggles the mind. How do people ever manage to do it? There are so many hoops to jump through and hurdles to jump over. It's insane. There is no reason why it should be that hard to buy a house. Although when I look through the listings and all of that, I see lots of different places that I would love to live, I always come back to the realization that Lisa and I are probably going to have to start out in a small, old, fixer type of house. This is something to which I am not looking forward. I don't want to have to compromise on something like a house. I don't have any problem doing the work and all of that, but there is a desire to not have to move which motivates most of what I do. I would REALLY love it if I only had to move once or twice more in my entire life. I just hate moving sooooo much. Otherwise, we would constantly be looking for a better deal than the place we live right now.

And buying a car.... Man. Why does it all have to be so hard? Granted, it will be easier to do that than to get a house, but still. I just wish it was easier and that people would trust us more. There is nothing quite so degrading as a credit check. Okay, maybe there are things more degrading than that, but it always frustrates me. Such is the life of someone with "less-than-perfect" credit.

Oh, well. Just needed to vent that. Back to house-searching.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home