6.17.2004

Exhaustion

Have you ever had one of those weeks where you are just completely worn out? I have. This week was just such an experience. Argh. I played a couple of softball games with the company team on Monday night, which were fine except the team we played was incredibly good. But when I was done with the games, I was tired, and I could feel the soreness coming on. After a night's rest, I was doing fine. But on Tuesday night, I had church softball team practice. Followed by an impromptu basketball game with a group of eight 12-to-13-year-olds. By the time I got home on Tuesday night, I was dying. I was totally worn out and sore. I am so out of shape it is embarrassing. But anyway, when I woke up on Wednesday, I was not a happy camper. I w3as very sore and very tired still. I came to work, and could only manage a half day. I took the other half day as sick time because I seriously was in pain. I went home and got to sleep a little more of the pain and exhaustion off. Luckily, things are less sore today, but I am still just dog tired. I am really going to have to pace myself if I am going to survive this new calling as Deacons' Quorum advisor.

But the good news is that I got to order a couple of things from my favorite online store, ThinkGeek. I love that store. They have the finest in apparel that will advertise your geekiness. I have several T-shirt purchases planned. Mwahahahahaha! I am not sure why I felt like a little maniacal laughter there, but it felt nice. Anyway, go to ThinkGeek and buy lots of stuff. In addition to their awesome clothing items, they have some of the coolest toys ever, for kids both young and old.

Also, I got a few things from Old Navy because they are having a killer sale right now. I love Old Navy.

Until next time, adieu.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home