5.19.2004

Wednesday drudgery

A couple of days between posts can be a good thing. Really. Okay, maybe not. But, seeing as how I really don't have an audience at all, no one is really going to care. I can only hope that some day, someone will stumble onto my blog here and read all of the archives because they find me SOOOOOO interesting.

Anyway, Lisa and I are going to see Shrek 2 today. Suhweet! I loved the first one, and the second one looks just as funny, if not more so. So good times. I will post a review after I see it.

I am a huge fan of the Barenaked Ladies. Or, as I like to call them, The Ladies. They are just such an incredibly talented and cool band. You gotta love guys who have been doing the music thing for more than a decade, most of which without a ton of success, but keep going. Not only do they keep going, they keep getting better. That is what happens when you get five extremely talented musicians together who also are all good friends. Nothing quite like a band that makes great music and sells a bunch of CDs, but still doesn't get over-inflated egos or anything. By the way, their newest album, "Everything to Everyone", is AWESOME. But even as great as they are in the studio, they are even better live. I will be attending my third BNL concert in June, and I am totally excited.

I wish there was more to put in here, but I am afraid not. Maybe if I get bored later I will post something else. We shall see. Until then, keep rockin' with the Ladies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home